Minimum System Requirements
To use the TSI-1000 system, the following minimum system requirements must be present.
- Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/2003/2008.
- 512MB minimum memory (RAM) or OS minimum whichever is greater. (more is always recommended)
- 300MB of available disk space either on the local PC or accessible on a network drive.
NOTE: A dedicated database server is not required.
- Additional disk space and an enhanced wide-area network connection may be required based on the number of employees, network distance, communication method, and the amount of live data contained in the system.
- An available communication port with default address and interrupt for polling the terminal.